Monday, December 3, 2012

Oh My! Where does the time go!

image of confused  - Concept image of a lost and confused signpost against a blue cloudy sky - JPG
I've neglected this blog for way too long.  And I'm sorry if those of you who've checked this site from time-to-time were mystified and confused by my lack of posts. But here are my excuses, in order: too much work not enough time, my husband and partner in the business golfs five days a week, I'm old, my husband and partner golfs too much, grand kids are just too darn cute, my husband and his golf again, and the world is moving way too fast. I published an essay years ago called Slow the Spinning Earth. Tomorrow I'll reprint the essay. It was written in the 90s, but is so appropriate for today.

Just for fun, here are some websites worthy of checking out.

And for more fun, the first person who writes me a wonderful story, essay or poem about the picture below, will have that story, essay or poem published on our website, and maybe in an future anthology. Use your imagination. I would probably write something about my Uncle Calvin, because this monkey does look a lot like him. Maybe Calvin found a monkey somewhere and started taking him into town and to the store and calls him Irving and is teaching him to play poker. I don't know, just a thought.  
See you tomorrow.
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment